Monday, February 23, 2009

Full Frame Documentary Film Festival Prelims

I volunteered to work at the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival this year. I originally wanted to be a photographer, but the spots were limited and filled quickly. Instead, I will be working the "Civic," which basically means nothing important to any of you. The important fact is that I know have free reign to see as many films as I possibly can during the festival.

The organizer informed us that our volunteer pass allows us "about ten films." She said this as an estimation because, as she put it, "that's about as much as you will have time to see." She added that if someone was superhuman, they could make time to see more than ten, and in fact see as many as they want.

I'm planning on taking off work from my regular job during the Thursday and Friday of the festival to see as many films as I possibly can. I will of course be writing reviews of these films for my blog, so look forward to frequent updates from April 2nd through 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment