Thursday, April 2, 2009

Full Frame Film Festival Trip Report - Day 1

Well, it's official. Day one is over, and I am totally exhausted. I woke up at 9am, and I've just now gotten home. I had a great time working my first day at the festival, and I ran into some old acquaintances and met some new ones as well. I want to say, "You're welcome," to Professor Devin Orgeron of NC State University. He was running late for his film, and I held his credentials outside in the rain until he arrived. I also want to say hello to Craig Lindsey. I gave you a thumbs up and then posted that I did to Twitter. There was also an odd event when a gentleman, who I don't believe I'd met before, came up to me and shook my hand and said, "Nice to see you again!" I acted like we'd met, but in reality I had no idea who he was.

I stopped by the Press Lounge and picked up a Media Kit. They are a very nice group of individuals, and I was honored by how well they treated me, despite me being a simple blogger amongst professional journalists.

With all that out of the way, onto the reviews! Some of these had press embargo requests, which means I can't write a fill review of the film. I will, however, attempt to write full reviews for each film that I am able to. I'm seeing upwards of four films a day in addition to working a full volunteer schedule, so it will definitely be hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment